ONESOLAR LTD Customer Service Representative
The overall responsibility of the position is answering sales and billing related email and phone calls; analyze and answer general questions regarding sales quotes and billing statements.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities :|
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer purchase inquiries regarding pricing, prodcucts information, logistic problem.
- Help design and update company marketing materials, print advertisements and website.
- Process mail and ship packages upon request.
- Answer all the customer question about the solar cells and solar system intallation
- Assist commercial custumer to build up their solar cells distribution network and business
- Assist individual customer to DIY their solar system
|The Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer sales and billing related email and phone calls.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Creative thinking abilities.
- Experience in website and/or graphic design.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
|Education and/or Experience :|
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or specific technical school; or six months to one year
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
|Language Skills :|
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
|Mathematical Skills :|
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
|Reasoning Ability : |
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive
variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
|Computer Skills : |
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software; Internet software; Inventory
software; Onesolar systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
|Work Environment :|
ONESOLAR SYSTEM INTRANET
|Special Trainee penetration offer|
ONESOLAR LTD trainee for future business development
|As long as you have a dream in solar business, sent us a letter or CV, let's see what we can do together to green the
world as soon as possible. (If you have special ability such as website design, photoshop skill, marketing experience,
sales experience, that will be even better)|
Please send your CV to jack@SolarDropShipping.com.|